2021 Activity Package
We're looking forward to having you join us for the 2021 Incredible Antler River Race!
Here are the full details on how to participate:
Click this link to download your Participant Package which contains your scavenger hunt challenges!
- This is a self-directed event, meaning you can complete the activities at any point on Saturday, October 2nd from 9am and 5pm, at any location by the Antler River that is safely accessible
- In order to be eligible for our prize draws, you will need to post photos to social media and tag the Canadian Freshwater Alliance. Each activity will require you to take a photo in some way (e.g. you or your team completing a task, a specific plant you had to search out etc.)
Upload these photos to your Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook as follows:
Instagram: Make sure your profile is public*, upload the photo to your profile or stories and tag @FreshwaterAlliance
Twitter: Make sure your profile is public*, upload a tweet and tag @H2OAlliance
Facebook: Go to this event page
- Select “Going”
- Click on the “Discussion” tab at the top of the page
- Click “Add Post” and share your photo there!
- Add a caption to your post. You can be creative or keep it simple. For example: “Completed challenge #4 for the #AntlerRiverRace! @H2OAlliance”
* Profiles need to be public, at least for the event day, so that we can see your posts and enter you into our prize draws. If your profile is not public, we will not see your posts.
Prizes available include: LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics gift sets, reusable tote bags, and even a children’s fishing rod is up for grabs! We will draw for 20 prizes for those who submit the best photos/challenges, as well as those who complete all the challenges. If you are selected for a prize, we will contact you via email next week.
Finally, make sure you are prepared for your adventure! Wear appropriate clothing, bring your reusable water bottle, and let someone you trust know where you are going. Take a look at our health & safety checklist to make sure you have everything!
We are so excited for you to take part in this fun, outdoor event and learn about the Antler River ecosystem!