Sunday September 30th
We have a few pre-event field trips that we are just finalizing! Stay tuned for some fun opportunities to spend a fall afternoon on (and near) New Brunswick's stellar waters with your freshwater colleagues!
Pre-Rally Social - 7pm
Monday October 1st
We are excited to be partnering with KAIROS Canada to bring two of their popular workshops to this years' Living Waters Rally. In the morning we will be hosting their Blanket Exercise followed by an afternoon workshop on Reconciliation in our Watersheds.
Tuesday October 2nd
A full agenda for our day of concurrent sessions will be coming soon, here are some highlights of sessions we are currently curating!
- Case Studies in Open-Access Water Data
- Getting Sewage out of our Waterways
- Advancing bans on single use plastics
- Case Studies in Shared Watershed Governance
- Citizen Science as an Engagement Success Story
- Transformative Green Infrastructure
- Incorporating Traditional Indigenous Knowledge into Community Based Monitoring Initiatives
- Key Water Threats Facing our Communities
- Preparing for Extreme Weather
- Towards a new Water Act in Canada
Wednesday October 3rd
We are trying something new this year and curating a day of intensive sessions to allow all delegates to dive a little deeper into a skill or conversation. Session will run until 3pm AT to allow time for late afternoon evening travel departures.
- Introduction to Engagement Organizing (side event sponsored by the Gosling Foundation and the Sustainability Network)
- Full Spectrum Engagement - strategies for advanced practitioners.
- Turning the Curve on Green Infrastructure in Canada.
- National Protocols for Community Based Water Monitoring in Canada.
- Launching a Social Enterprise (proposed).
Get your early-bird pricing - Register before September 1st!