Natural Infrastructure Toolkit for Businesses
What is Natural Infrastructure?
Natural and/or Green Infrastructure refers to cost-effective, low impact development techniques that help manage rainfall by working with nature, rather than against it. They are nature based solutions that we can implement on our lands, driveways, parking lots and buildings to support adaptation and resilience to a changing climate.
What is this toolkit?
How do I use this toolkit?
Toolkit Table of Contents
- Greening Parking Lots - Bioswales
- Greening Parking Lots and Patios - Permeable Pavements
- Greening your Grounds - Rain Gardens
- Greening your Grounds - Native Plants
- Greening your Grounds - Tree Canopy
- Greening your Grounds - Naturalized Shorelines
- Greening your Grounds - Dry Ponds
- Greening your Building - Green Roof Tops
- Greening your Building - Rain Barrels