Our Water BC is a coalition of organizations across BC. These partners are:
You can become a partner too!
What does being an “Our Water BC” partner mean?
- You agree with and endorse our freshwater priorities;
- We put your logo on our website;
- You endorse Our Water BC on your website and let your membership know;
- You participate in regular calls with other partners to share resources, successes, challenges, etc. and build collective strategies, when/where appropriate;
- You collaborate/participate in action appeals, when/where appropriate.
What do you get from being an Our Water BC partner?
- We will work with you to highlight and profile your projects in a variety of ways - e.g. profiling on our website, working with you to write op-eds/media releases, etc.
- We can come to your community to do trainings or information sessions about Our Water BC and provincial policy with your membership;
- You get to learn from/network with other freshwater groups across BC
- We can connect you with experts in different fields, when/if you need access to knowledge;
- You are part of a larger movement to leave a lasting legacy for healthy freshwater in BC!