Our Water BC is a coalition of organizations across BC. These partners are:
You can become a partner too! Contact us to find out how.
What does being an Our Water BC partner mean?
- You agree with and endorse our freshwater priorities.
- We put your logo on our website.
- You endorse Our Water BC on your website and let your membership know.
- You participate in regular calls with other partners to share resources, successes, challenges, etc. and build collective strategies, when/where appropriate.
- You collaborate/participate in action appeals, when/where appropriate.
What do you get from being an Our Water BC partner?
- We will work with you to highlight and profile your projects in a variety of ways - e.g. profiling on our website, working with you to write op-eds/media releases, etc.
- We can come to your community to do training or information sessions about Our Water BC and provincial policy with your membership.
- You get to learn from/network with other freshwater groups across BC.
- We can connect you with experts in different fields, when/if you need access to knowledge.
- You are part of a larger movement to leave a lasting legacy for healthy freshwater in BC!